B. is a completely vegan range of makeup available in Superdrug. As they had a promotion on their foundation and it was down to £4.99 from £10.99 when I visited the shop this week, I decided to try it out.
I decided to go for their Radiant foundation, as it supposedly has 8 hour transfer resistant wear and a medium coverage as well as a natural radiant finish.
Price: Usually £10.99. Look out for offers.
Packaging: Solid glass bottle with plastic pump. Hygienic and easy to use. I used 1.5 pumps to cover face. I like that you can see how full it is too.
Shade: Lightest shade Linen appears a little orange, but once blended matches my pale but yellow toned skin just fine.
Coverage: Although it states it is a medium coverage, I would say it is more light. It does cover small imperfections and evens out skintone though. Slight amount of coverage build when I dabbed extra on areas that needed more cover.
Application: Blended in seamlessly. Didn’t cling to dry patches or highlight pores. Didn’t settle in lines or creases. No glitter particles which some radiance foundations have – thank goodness. As my skin is oily and this was not a matt foundation it went on pretty shiny, powdering gave it a lovely velvety finish. Impressed so far!
Daily Wear: Due to my job as a Fitness Instructor, I don’t expect foundations to last the day. This one did not separate, curdle (oily skin problems!) or cling to certain patches while disappearing off others, and looked fine at the end of the day, if slightly less opaque. Wear was the same all over, and would be easy to touch up. Skin became oily the same amount of time as usual, so didn’t make it any oilier, despite not being tailored for oily skin. However, for my skin the transfer resistance did not work, but as my skin is super oily I didn’t expect it to anyway.
Long Term Wear: I have now worn this foundation every day for 4 days. So far it hasn’t caused any problems. No break outs or allergic reactions.
Would I buy it Again? Yes. Only on offer though!
Score: 8/10
UPDATE 28/09/2015 - Been using this almost every day and still no break outs!



No comments:
Post a Comment