Saw this by chance on my Superdrug visit this week. It was clearly marked vegan and on the bargain half price offer of 99p, usual price £1.99. Get in my basket!
Price: £1.99 full price but often on offer.
Packaging: Nice retro design on bottle. Sturdy flip top. Looks good on the bathroom shelf.
Scent: It didn’t smell like Pear Drops at all to me! Boyfriend disagreed and said it did indeed smell like sweets to him. Nice scent regardless. Just smelled like a sweet conditioner to me.
Look, Texture And Feel During Use: Pearlised finish, not too thin, but a slightly runny consistency. Due to it feeling quite thin and viscous I didn’t expect it to spread well through hair and suspected I’d need a lot. Pleasantly surprised to discover it spread easily and I didn’t need very much at all! Good slip too. I’m impressed!
Result: Did not expect much from this due to the price. More than chuffed to find it left my (coarse, curly and bleached to death!) hair shiny, soft and frizz free, which is more than far more pricey conditioners have in the past! Didn’t weigh down my curls either. I am loving this. Considering I have a good 3/4 head full of bleach under the current dark wash out colour, the shine is outstanding!
Overall Thoughts: Amazing value for money. Did not expect such good results from this. I will probably need to use a more conditioning product once in a while, but I am more than happy to add this product to my routine and will be doing so. I will be checking out the rest of their range.
Would You Buy Again? Absolutely! Star buy!
Rating: 10/10 – can’t fault it!


No comments:
Post a Comment